EQUIPMENT RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS All rentals made by Gopro4hire (hereinafter called "Lessor") to its equipment rental customers (hereinafter called “Lessee”) are subject to the following Equipment Rental Terms and Conditions. By accepting equipment furnished under this agreement, the Lessee accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions. Equipment as referred to herein shall include all related accessories, manuals and other items as specified on the Rental Agreement.
1. Availability, Acceptance and Governing Provisions. All equipment rentals are subject to availability of equipment at time of order. No orders for equipment rental of GoPro4hire shall be binding upon Lessor until accepted in writing by an authorised official; and in all events any such order shall be subject to these terms and conditions which shall be deemed part of such order upon acceptance thereof by Lessor. No additional agreements will be binding upon Lessor unless specifically agreed to in writing. Failure of Lessor to object to provisions contained in any purchase order or other communication from a Lessee shall not be construed as a waiver of these terms and conditions, nor an acceptance of any such provisions. This contract and these terms and conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between Lessor and Lessee, and shall be governed by and shall be construed according to the civil laws of England & Wales.
2. Ordering Policy All orders for rental must be made at least 3 days in advance. Failure to accept the offer will result in your rental being subjected to availability.
3. Rental Period The rental period begins on the day of collection of the equipment by Lessee and ends on the day of the equipment return to the Lessor. There will be no allowance made for Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) and Public Holidays. Lessee is obligated to return the equipment to Lessor within the stipulated time frame or risk incurring a late return fee of £20 per day and additional day(s) of rental charge accordingly.
4. Cancellation Policy All cancellation requires 48 hours’ notice in writing. Cancellation within 48 hours will result in a penalty equivalent to the first day rental rate of all rental equipment. Upon agreement of collection, if there is a No Show by Lessee, Lessee will be liable to a full 100% of the agreed rental rate.
5. Security Deposit A refundable security deposit of £50.00 will be imposed on all rentals. Security deposits will be refunded upon returning of equipment. The Lessor reserves to right to bill Lessee for any damages identified within 48 hours of the equipment returns.
6. Equipment Usage. Lessee agrees that equipment usage shall be normal and customary, and warrants that Lessee is familiar and experienced in the safe operation of equipment. Lessee agrees that equipment rental does not grant Lessee any title or property rights in the equipment, all title and property rights shall remain with the Lessor.
7. Condition of Equipment. Lessee hereby acknowledges receipt of the equipment in good working order. Lessee further acknowledges that it has examined the equipment and declares that it has received all of such equipment in secure and good working condition.
8. Damage, Loss or Missing Components. Lessee agrees to pay for any damage or loss of the equipment, regardless of cause, and keep the equipment, tools, and accessories in good repair and operating condition at all times. Equipment returned from Lessee inoperative, damaged or with missing components will be refurbished to original working order by Lessor at Lessee’s expense. Lessee shall be notified of refurbishing and missing component costs, including parts and labour, prior to the repair. All equipment which cannot be returned to Lessor will be invoiced to Lessee at its current published list price.
9. Collection and Return of Equipment All equipment rentals are to be collected and returned to Telford Shropshire in person or via courier: Courier service costs are to be met by Lessee, on any equipment rentals of £80.00 qualify for free delivery and return. Should the Lessee fail to turn up 30 minutes past the agreed time, it will be deemed as a No Show and the Lessee may be liable to a full 100% of the agreed rental rate.
10. Subletting No part of the equipment shall be sublet, transferred or assigned by Lessee or removed from the location at which it was intended by Lessor to be used, as represented by Lessee, except with the prior written consent of Lessor. 11. Title Title to the equipment is now and at all times hereafter shall remain and be vested only in Lessor. Lessee shall keep the lessee's interest in this agreement and the equipment free from all liens and encumbrances.
12. General These terms and conditions, as published on the Gopro4hire website located at gopro4hire.weebly.com at the time of equipment rental, are the official equipment rental terms and conditions between Lessor and Lessee, and may be amended from time to time without notice at Lessor’s sole discretion